As a Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster® (CSP-SM®), you are actively working on Organizational Improvement. You are now deeply skilled at building great teams and have built great Scrum Teams as a Scrum Master and emergent leader in your organization. You have encountered numerous challenges to Great Scrum Team development and now want to take your skills to the next level.
Scrum Mastering is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. With this course in our Scrum Leadership Series and years of experience through on-the-job practice, you are on your way to becoming a Scrum Leader.
Through the CSP-SM course you will learn how to:
• apply visual facilitation techniques for a collaborative session.
• identify practices for facilitating remote meetings.
• explain the core concepts of Lean Thinking and how they can be applied to Scrum.
• relate at least five wastes in product development to the seven wastes in Lean manufacturing.
• identify at least three actions the facilitator can perform to support the development of an inclusive solution.
• create a coaching agreement with an individual or a team.
• list fundamental psychological concepts that help transform individual behavior.
• appraise different models for team development.
• plan the launch of a new Scrum Team.
• propose strategies to fill in missing skills or capabilities the team needs to create successful products.
• illustrate how at least one element of software craftsmanship applies to your work.
• analyze your approach to a complex intervention that addresses the root cause(s) of organizational dysfunction.
• contrast patterns for scaling the Product Owner role.
• explain the benefits of supporting strong development practices when working with multiple Scrum Teams.
• plan the launch of Multi-Team Scrum.
• outline a personal development strategy toward Scrum Mastery.
Our Advanced courses consist of the student taking an e-learning course to learn and verify the course’s Learning Objectives, along with attending four 1-Hour office hour sessions with the instructor. If you want to read an explanation of why we do it this way, go here.
Training is 100% online and hosted on a learning management platform. There are no required software applications or additional training materials needed.